CCP Early Scholars Program: Free Dual Enrollment CoursesDescription
Through Community College of Philadelphia’s Early Scholars Program, you can earn college credit while you’re still in high school- at no cost!
If you are a Philadelphia resident entering 11th or 12th grade or under the age of 21 and actively pursuing a GED or high school equivalency credential, you may be eligible to take college courses at Community College of Philadelphia and earn up to 12 credits a year free of charge. You will not pay for tuition, books or fees, and you can choose from a variety of courses. Early Scholars is made possible through the Octavius Catto Scholarship, a partnership with the City of Philadelphia.
Participants will receive:
• Virtual student support services
• Academic tutoring via the Learning Labs
• Access to the College’s virtual Library and databases
• Academic and career guidance
• Reasonable accommodations through the Center on Disability
Learn more about eligibility and important deadlines at the link above.