Skip to content
- Check out Accredited Online Colleges to learn more about online and offline degree programs in your field. Use caution: some online colleges are for-profit, meaning they are run by private organizations and might spend your tuition on business-related endeavors. Most colleges operate as nonprofits, meaning your tuition is spent to improve your education. Do some research on the difference between for-profit and nonprofit colleges to see which type you’re interested in attending.
- Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs) are a great way to pursue your interests and increase your knowledge of a given subject area, but be advised that they do not translate easily into college credit. Plan to use MOOCs as a personal enrichment tool, and not as formal education.
- Affordable Colleges Online is a directory of online colleges that are affordable, and that offer a high return-on-investment (ROI). When a college has a high ROI, it means that graduates of that college have an average lifetime income that far exceeds the total cost of their degree.
- Use this guide book to navigate and choose an online school.
- College Degrees Online and Psychology Degrees are Online Education Guides to help students & professionals understand the changing fundamental landscapes of online higher education and its impact of this on careers and employment for prospective students.
- The Best Online & Campus RSN to BSN Programs In 2018 are now readily accessible to any nurse seeking more education: Best MSN Programs, The Top 52 Schools (Online & Campus) Healthcare Administration Programs, Best Accelerated BSN Programs (Online & Campus)
- Discover Business provides you with information about universities offering a finance degree online and everything else you would want (or need) to know about pursuing a degree in finance.