$16,000 Soroptimist Awards for Women Who Are Primary Family Earners Due 11/15
Background: The Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards offers three levels of awards. A Live Your Dream Awards finalist has the potential to receive up to $16,000 to help offset tuition costs, purchase books, get transportation, or find reliable childcare so she can worry less about how to pay her bills and focus on reaching her dreams.
• provides primary financial support for herself and her dependents (children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents)
• has financial need
• is enrolled in or has been accepted to an undergraduate degree program or vocational/skills training program
• is motivated to achieve her education and career goals
• has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award
• does not have a graduate degree
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply here by the November 15th deadline. Required materials include one 300-word essay, one 750-word essay, two references, and details on your income and budget (which is used to demonstrate financial need and will be kept confidential). Watch the video at application link for helpful tips.