GSK Earn & Learn Apprentice Program for HS Graduates
GSK is now accepting applications for their Supply Chain Associate Apprentice Program.
About the Program:
Achieve your career goals with our apprentice program. Are you a logical thinker with good time management skills who enjoys working in a team, learning new things and working with data? Are you a recent high school graduate with an ambition to play a key role in helping the company source raw materials, manufacture our products and deliver finished life-saving products all over the world? If so, the GSK Apprentice Program could be for you.
This entry-level, development opportunity offers you the chance to study towards nationally recognized qualifications while gaining hands-on, paid work experience.
Our supply chain associate apprentices at Upper Merion will study towards an Associate’s Degree in Supply Chain Management- Global Logistics Technology on-line. Over the 3 years in the Program, you will rotate through different internal teams, developing supply chain and leadership skills. Your rotations may include time in scheduling, planning, production warehousing and customer interfacing roles.
• A competitive base salary
• Fully-funded college tuition and paid expenses for Associate’s Degree
• An annual bonus based on company performance
• Access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
• Employee recognition programs, which reward exceptional achievements
• A performance and development program
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
• Must have earned a high school diploma or equivalency diploma by December 2021.
• High school GPA 2.5 (“B”) or above (4.0 scale)
• High school Algebra and Geometry or 2 units equivalent of academic math (GPA 2.5 or above in each case)
• High school English (GPA 2.5 or above)
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• This program is for students who have graduated high school but who are not enrolled in a 4-year college or university and who have not completed a degree at a 2-year community college. However, community college enrolled students with 30 credits or less are eligible to apply.
• Less than 2 years of related work experience since graduating from high school.
• If offered a position the candidate must be willing to enroll and meet entry requirements at GSK’s partnering community college in the preferred related instruction course.
• Must be able to commute on a daily basis to GSK Upper Merion
• Start date: December 2021
It’s recommended that you apply as soon as possible as applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and positions are offered on a first come, first served basis. The application form and additional program details can be found here. Please email GSK at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about or need assistance with your application. If you would like to provide your phone number, they will call you right back.