Paid Pre-Apprenticeship Construction Training Program for 16-24 Year Olds
Apply now for Connection Training Services’ paid pre-apprenticeship construction training program.
The pre-apprenticeship construction program is a 12-month hands on trade program for young adults who live in Philadelphia ages 16 to 24 years and have obtained their high school diploma or GED. This program gives participants the opportunity to learn side by side construction professionals and receive a pre-construction certificate. The program provides leadership development, job skills training, employment placement and job retention services. The program also collaborates with multiple apprenticeship programs and construction companies throughout the City of Philadelphia. All participants receive an incentive-based stipend.
• Employment Placement or Pre-Construction Certification
• Weekly Financial Paid Stipend
• Forklift Certification
• Flagger Training Certification
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must be ages 16 -24 years old
• Must be a Philadelphia resident
• Cannot be currently enrolled in college
Space is limited, so apply now!
For contact information, see the program flyer.