$25,000 Chick-fil-A Community Scholars Program Awards Due 11/1
Background: The Chick-fil-A Community Scholars program will award twelve $25,000 scholarships to students based on academic success, community service, and financial need. The scholarship will recognize students dedicated to caring for others and for their communities.
• Be a resident in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada
• Be a current undergraduate or graduate student or be planning to enroll in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the 2024-2025 academic year
• 3.0+ GPA (academic awards and recognition will be considered)
• Show demonstrated care through community-service in the twelve months prior to application
• Demonstrate financial need
• Not be employed at Chick-fil-A or be the dependent or spouse of a Chick-fil-A employee
How to Apply: Students can apply here by the November 1st deadline. Required materials include a letter of recommendation, transcript, and the first two pages of your parents’ IRS 1040 income tax form (this demonstrates financial need).