Four-Year Full-Tuition Golden Door Scholarship for Undocumented Students
Background: Golden Door Scholars is an organization that provides large college scholarships, career and fellowship support, mentorship, and community-building opportunities for undocumented students. The Golden Door Scholarship is open for students attending college in the Fall 2023 semester.
Partner Schools: Scholarship recipients will receive funding for a four-year degree at Golden Door partner schools. Students who have applied to or are interested in other colleges should also apply. Golden Door will support students at non-partner schools on a case-by-case basis.
Eligibility: Strong preference will be given to applicants who have high financial need and are interested in pursuing one of the following career paths: software engineering, nursing, data analytics, business analytics, and digital marketing. See below for additional criteria:
• have DACA, TPS or are undocumented, meaning currently do not have lawful status in the U.S.
• currently in high school, graduated from a U.S. high school, or obtained a GED from a U.S. program
• be willing to apply to or attend one of the Golden Door Scholars Partner Schools
• be willing to explore and apply for other scholarships in addition to the Golden Door Scholarship
• have a strong academic record
How to Apply: Students can apply here by the October 23rd deadline. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so applying early is helpful.