$1,000 Colwell Group Scholarship for Single Parent Homes Due 5/31
Background: The family lawyers at The Colwell Law Group, LLC understand how difficult it can be for a single parent to attend and receive a college degree, or for a single parent to afford to send their child to college. Whether you are a single parent, going through a divorce, or a child of a single parent pursuing your college education, we encourage you to apply and share your story with us.
• enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program within the U.S.
• or a high school senior who will be enrolled in college before the application deadline of 5/31
• in good academic standing with a 3.0+ GPA a 4.0 scale
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply here by the May 31st deadline. Required materials include:
• updated resume
• current official or unofficial transcript
• 750-word essay explaining how living in a single-parent household has affected your life