$1,000 More Than A Teacher Scholarship Due 10/31
Apply by October 31st to Smith Hulsey Law’s $1,000 More Than a Teacher Scholarship. Note that this scholarship is not limited to those pursuing a degree or career in the field of education.
Teachers and professors work selflessly to shape the lives of our youth, through educating, mentoring, instilling confidence, and guiding them through life to help them reach their aspirations. At Smith Hulsey Law, our attorneys have personal relationships with educators, that is why we are proud to announce our More Than A Teacher Scholarship.
We want students to share with us a story about their favorite teacher or professor and how they have influenced their lives and/or education. Please include how your favorite teacher has influenced your outlook on life. We will award our scholarships to two students who share a warm, inspiring story that describes the appreciation of an educator. Our attorneys understand how dedicated our teachers are to be an inspiration for their students. That is why it is our hope that our More Than A Teacher Scholarship sheds light on the significant roles that teachers and professors play in our lives, not only as educators, but for their guidance and service towards our youth.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program within the United States.
• In good academic standing and have a minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply:
• 750-1,000 word essay sharing an inspiring story about your favorite teacher or professor and how they have influenced you life and/or education. See additional essay guidance in the “Background” section above.
• Updated resumé listing academic, professional, and volunteer experiences
• Current or your most recent official or unofficial academic transcript.