$1,000 IvyPanda Annual Video Contest Scholarship Due 10/31
Apply by October 31st to the IvyPanda Annual Video Contest Scholarship. One winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship and one runner-up will receive a $500 scholarship.
IvyPanda will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send proof of their academic status or enrollment.
How to Apply:
To apply, record an original video on one of the following topics:
• How COVID-19 Changed My Attitude Towards Self-Study
• Online Tutoring in the Post-Pandemic World — A Perfect Freelance Job for Students
• Self-Care Tips the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Taught Me
Your video must:
• Contain only copyright-free content
• Cover one of the topics given above
• Be in English only
• Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
• Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
• Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
See the link above for further details on how to submit your video.