$500 LA Tutors Innovation Scholarship Due 10/20
Apply by October 20th for the $500 LA Tutors 123 Innovation in Education Scholarship. Miss the October submission deadline? The scholarship is offered monthly and students are welcome to reapply each month. The scholarship is not limited to those planning to enter the field of education. Rather, it awards high school and college students who use creativity to innovate either by solving a problem, by designing something that helps others solve problems, or by enhancing our relationship with whatever matters to us.
• Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student
• 3.0+ cumulative GPA
• Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada
• Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (this could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
How to Apply:
• Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation. There is no minimum or maximum word/page count. The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
• Letter of Recommendation – The letter should preferably be from someone who oversaw your project or can speak to the quality of your work on your project.
• Your Photo – The photo should be one taken during project execution