2021 Heisman High School Scholarship Due 10/19
Apply now for the 2021 Heisman High School Scholarship presented by Acceptance Insurance. Applications are due by 6pm EST on October 19th, but it’s recommended that you complete your application as early as possible to give your selected reviewer adequate time to submit their review by 6pm EST on October 21st. Students must select a school official who will login to review the application and its contents, and confirm its accuracy. The reviewer must be a teacher, counselor, or administrator at the student’s school and cannot be related to the student.
The Heisman Trophy Trust along with Acceptance Insurance continue the 27-year tradition of honoring high school seniors who accomplish tremendous feats in the classroom, on the field, and most importantly, within their communities through the Heisman High School Scholarship. The scholarship recognizes and rewards both male and female high school athletes who are community-minded and driven to use their exceptional talents for the benefit of all. To learn more about the program, please visit heismanscholarship.com.
• Students whose senior year of high school is the 2021-2022 academic year, graduating with the class of 2022.
• Students who have at least a weighted “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10 and 11.
• Students who participate or have participated in grades 9, 10, or 11 in at least one of sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
• Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
• Students who are a resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.).
How to Apply:
A student may begin the application process by clicking the Register button at the top right of the application website. Once a complete profile is created, the student’s unique application ID will appear at the top of his/her application by their name. It is important to retain this number for prospective customer service inquires. Note that your application cannot be accepted until your selected school official submits their review. Instructions for the reviewer can be found here.