4-Year, Full-Tuition Bryan Cameron Education Foundation Scholarship Due 9/10
Apply for the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation Scholarship, which will award a four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarship to 10-15 exceptional high school students.
While the final deadline is September 10th, applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline as applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis.
The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
The scholarship seeks to award students who have demonstrated excellence in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their high-achieving peers in their desire to make an impact on their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end. The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
• Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies
• Be a full U.S. citizen
• Be in the high school graduating Class of 2022, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation
• Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, and demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas
How To Apply:
• Online Application which includes a series of short essay questions
• Two required Letters of Recommendation
• Transcript certifying academic performance