$1000 Jaiko Magazine We Art Scholarship Due 8/1
Apply by August 1st for Jaiko Magazine’s $1,000 We Art Scholarship.
We Art is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting the youth of the next generation of fashion, beauty, and music leaders. The scholarship winner will be announced at the We Art Panel event, a career discussion panel that brings new leaders from the fashion, beauty, and music industries together to discuss their career paths from lessons learned to where they’re going. The purpose behind the panel is to be an encouragement towards the youth who aspire to be a part of the fashion, beauty, or music world.
• Located in the US
• 16 years of age at the time of application
• Attends or plans to attend a two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational school
In addition to a short application, applicants who are interested in or already a part of the beauty, fashion, or music industry must submit a creative video showcasing their talent. Videos must be a minimum of 1 minute and a maximum of 3 minutes long.
• BEAUTY: Applicants must submit a special effects makeup tutorial
• FASHION: Applicants must create a look WITHOUT using fabric.
• MUSIC: Applicants must submit a sample of their musical gift (whether it be a song, beat, or instrumental performance of their OWN
See additional details, including criteria used for judging submissions, at the link above.
For any questions or concerns regarding the We Art Scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.