$2500 Joyce Manning College Scholarship Due 7/28
Apply by July 28th for the Joyce Manning college scholarship sponsored by Burlington Stores Charitable Foundation and UNCF. The scholarship awards four $2500 need-based scholarships to incoming college freshmen who have been accepted to any accredited U.S. four-year colleges or university.
•Be Black/African American, Latino, Native American or Asian Pacific Islander
• Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
• Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by your college or university.
• Be an incoming freshman accepted at any accredited U.S. four-year college or university.
To apply, submit:
• A one-page essay (see application at the link above for details)
• An official or unofficial current academic transcript
• You can preview the application form here. To access the actual application and submission form, you are asked to take no more than 5 minutes to complete a free account with UNCF.
If you have questions about this scholarship, contact Martha Bryant (email@example.com).