$1,000 Impact on the Community Scholarship Due 6/30
Apply here by June 30th for the Silberstein, Awad & Miklos, P.C. $1,000 Impact on the Community Scholarship.
The scholarship recognize someone who has devoted their time to improving someone else’s life in their community. If you’ve made a positive impact on your community, we’d like to hear your story. We believe there are many ways to make an impact, because even the smallest actions can make a difference. Whether that is starting a community garden, volunteering at an animal shelter, helping kids with their homework or donating supplies to a homeless shelter.
• Open to anyone enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States. High school seniors who are graduating before the deadline and have been accepted to or enrolled in a graduate program are also eligible.
• Eligible candidates must also be able to demonstrate their strong commitment to helping others and be able to describe personal examples.
• A current official or unofficial academic transcript
• A resume with updated contact information
• A 750-1000 word essay discussing the impact you’ve made on someone or something in your community and how that experience changed you as a person.