Dr Srucchi Goel and Mr Gaurav Shdev, are the proud founders of MoArmouz. Driven by an urge to revolutionize the digital world, they embarked on the journey to curate the best mobile accessories. Their dreams resonated with their enthusiasm and as a result, MoArmouz was born to deliver customer-oriented services in the electronics industry.
The Internet has changed our lives in many aspects. Whatever you’re looking to buy, whether it is a matte screen guard or any other accessories – the internet will help you. Our aim is to help our customers to find the best product, anything from best usb c cable to the best apple macbook 13 inch touch bar.
So, we wish to extend our love and passion to everyone, across the globe, in a better way. Our obligation is to ensure people get the best services. Therefore, we have scholarships program to the deserving students.
As the effort to promote future education, we have started to offer a $1500 scholarship to one student per year. This will be offered based on merit for students.
We only accept applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university. You must be at least seventeen years old to apply, so the ages are really open to just about anyone. The scholarship contest is considered as an international, so don’t feel like your school/university might not be considered for its location. Moreover, Terms and conditions apply.
If you have any query or concerns about our scholarship contest, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
How to apply
We want the applicants to write a 600 words essay on the following:
Why is e-commerce good for the growth of the business? Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world? How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier? Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
Once you completed your work, please send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission should also include the following items:
- An image copy or PDF of your current student ID (make sure it’s not expired).
- Personal information like the name in full, residential and telephone among others, the name of the school and your area of study.
- A 600 words essay which answers the questions that we have mentioned above. The main point of the scholarship is to understand what type of ideas you have in terms of e-commerce development. We encourage you to get as descriptive as possible.
- Please submit all of the documents in PDF form. We prefer formatting to be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.
Application deadline: 28th of Feb 2019
Scholarship winner announced: 3rd of March 2019
If you win, how will you be paid?
- Each winner will receive $1,500 USD.
- All scholarships are non-transferable. The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.
- Every winner should have submitted all proof needed to prove they are a current student.
- There will be no cash awarded to winners.
- Receiving a scholarship is contingent upon all the terms and conditions and upon eligibility.
Terms & Conditions
- You should be enrolled in an accredited high school, college or university.
- Applications are accepted until 28th of Feb 2019. Applications sent after the deadline is not eligible for the award. Winner will be selected and awarded on the 3rd of March 2019. However, those late submissions will be considered for next year application. Applications which are written in English will be considered.
- If you have any problems with the terms and conditions or the eligibility requirements, please do not apply for the scholarship.
- Based on the criteria our team will select the winner. Some of these criteria include the innovation, quality and extensiveness of the content submitted by you.
APPLY HERE: https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship